Add2

13 REASONS WHY BEST Quotes and Lines

https://serioholic.blogspot.in/2017/05/13-reasons-why-best-quotes-and-lines.html
Hannah  Baker -13 Reasons Why

13 reason why Best quotes and lines from all 13 episodes.

EPISODE 1


" I hope you're ready, because I'm about to tell you the story of my life. More specifically, why my life ended. And if you're listening to these tapes, you're one of the reasons why.” 

"A map, old school again! No Google maps,no apps, no chance for the interwebs to make everything  worse,like it does. "

 So , you see that's where the trouble began,The smile, that Damned smile.

"And I am scared because I don't know how 
    To fly but you are standing at the other end of slide to catch me if I fall. "

                                                                      EPISODE 2
                                              * Step by Step, Tape by Tape.
* You never really know who you can trust,who 
   you can't.
* Hot Chocolate is the cure for all the  things shitty in life.
* It was a hot chocolate friendship ; 
   Good for cold months,but maybe not 
   perfect for all seasons.
* I am not great at maths but here's one thing I  learned ,one plus one is not a 
   simple equation.
* Boys talk girls listen and everything gets
   Messed up.
* Sometimes a guy's gotta get through things 
   on his own.

                                                                    EPISODE  3

13 reasons why
Hannah Baker and Clay
"YES ! I would look at the moon with you. I might even howl. "
" You really don't know what's going on in someone's else's life. "
" Everything affects everything. "

                                                                         EPISODE - 4

"We are always following someone or someone is following us. Facebook,Twitter,Instagram, they have made us a society  of stalkers and we love it."

" Losing a good friend is never easy, especially when you don't understand why you lost them in the first place."

EPISIODE -5

you look adorable


All  Guys are arseholes .
Some are arseholes all of the time.
All are arseholes some of the time.


"Mostly boys are Assholes, but girls !! Girls can be evil."

                                                                  "You look adorable,
                                                                there's that word again."


EPISIODE -6

" I know what you are all thinking. Hannah Baker is a slut.I've heard so many stories I don't know which one is the most popular. But I do know which is the least popular. The truth. "

EPISIODE -7

“Here’s a tip. If you touch a girl, even as a joke, and she pushes you off, leave . . . her . . . alone. Don’t touch her. Anywhere! Just stop. Your touch does nothing but sicken her.” 

"Betrayal. It's one of the worst feelings. "“You can't rewrite the past” 


EPISIODE -8

"You can't go back to how things were.
How you thought they were.
All you really have is now.."

“I guess that's the point of it all. No ones knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same.” 

EPISIODE -9


13 reasons why

EPISIODE -10

“I was too weak to walk. At least, I thought I was too weak. But in truth, I was too weak to try.” 

Its hard to be disappointed when what you thought turns out to be true.

EPISIODE -11


 "If you hear a song that makes you cry and you don't want to cry anymore, you don't listen to that song anymore.

But you can't get away from yourself. You can't decide not to see yourself anymore. You can't decide to turn off the noise in your head.” 

A flood of emotions rushes into me. Pain and Anger. Sadness and Pity.But most surprising of all, Hope. 
EPISIODE -12

"Why didn't you say this to me while I was alive."

 "But you can't get away from yourself. You can't decide not to see yourself anymore. You can't decide to turn off the noise in your head.” 

"We didn't get that chance because I was afraid. Afraid I had no chance with you.” 

EPISIODE -13
"It has to get better..The way we treat each other and look out for each other.It has to get better somehow."

"I cost a girl her life because I was afraid to love her."




OTHER BLOGS  TO CHECK OUT.

http://serioholic.blogspot.in/p/blog-page.html?m=1. ( hannah baker and clay
Jensen cutest and saddest conversation)
https://strongpuppet.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/love-or-attachment/
 https://strongpuppet.wordpress.com/
https://strongpuppet.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/top-10-things-to-do-in-dubai/















Comments

Popular Posts